Brava 7.1 for IBM FileNet P8 is a high-performance viewer that provides unmatched functionality and security, and now offers a zero-footprint, cross-platform HTML5 client option in addition to its ActiveX client. Because it is HTML-based, there is nothing to install on the user’s workstation, no browser plug-in or other technology needed and it can be run on virtually any platform (including PC, Mac and Linux) and in virtually any web browser (including Chrome, IE, Safari and Firefox).
Enhancements in Brava 7.1 for IBM FileNet P8 include:
- Annotation Merge: Users now have the option to merge or burn-in annotations during the Document Merge process. Any annotations present on the selected pages to be merged are now transitioned into the new document as a new annotation set or are burned into the document.
- Role-Based Redaction: Allows FileNet administrators to restrict viewing certain content within documents based on FileNet P8 groups or users access rights, helping to reduce liability and achieve regulatory compliance without sacrificing workflow efficiency.
- Metadata-Based Redaction: Allows users to redact documents based on metadata values associated with the document.
- Shared Cache: Brava now supports database-driven caches that can be shared across multiple Brava Servers, allowing for better scalability and performance.
- Brava HTML5 Client: Provides a zero-footprint, cross-platform option, making Brava available to more users than ever before.
- Installer Updates: New updated installer to automate most of the install steps, and support Linux/Unix GUI installer.
Click here for the new release of Brava Enterprise for IBM FileNet P8.*
* Download requires IBM FileNet P8 Platform 4.5.x or better with Workplace or WorkplaceXT.