Features Secure Document Sharing and Improves SharePoint User’s Search Experience
SCOTTSDALE, AZ – July 10, 2012 – Informative Graphics Corporation (IGC), a leader in viewing, collaboration and redaction technology, announces the release of its Brava!® 7.1 for SharePoint 2010 at the Microsoft Worldwide Partner Conference in Toronto, Canada. Brava provides a zero-client viewer for SharePoint end-users and administrators, offers improved search and markup capabilities and allows for secure document sharing.
Brava Protected Libraries allow users to view, but not download or change, sensitive documents in the repository. Brava 7.1 can also markup video files, and SharePoint administrators gain greater flexibility and tighter control to manage Brava deployment.
Highlights of Brava 7.1 for SharePoint:
- Securely Share Documents - Protected Libraries allow users to view, but not download sensitive files, from the repository
- Zero-Client Viewer and Improved Search Experience - Search for and pinpoint the exact content you need
- Video Markup Capabilities - SharePoint users can now markup video files
- Robust Customization - Greater flexibility and tighter control over how Brava is deployed
- Microsoft SQL 2012 Compatible
Andy Lowe, product manager for IGC’s SharePoint offerings, said, “IGC is dedicated to offering the best viewing and collaboration software, and we have enhanced our capabilities even more in Brava 7.1, and particularly in its integration to SharePoint. We’re excited to offer our new video features and think that our security tools will really help many organizations with their information security needs.”
To find out more, visit www.infograph.com/sharepoint/brava.