Litigator Bundle is First of Many Software and Service Solutions Offered by LawyerToolbox
SANTA ANA, CA – August 9, 2010 – Five leaders in the legal technology and services industry today announced the first bundle solution offered through LawyerToolbox™ -- an easy and cost-effective way for attorneys to find and acquire essential tools and services. The initial bundle from LawyerToolbox includes flagship services for litigators from established and trusted legal technology companies including Wolters Kluwer Law & Business, Deadlines On Demand®, Nationwide Legal, RealPractice™ and Informative Graphics®.
The web site, located at www.LawyerToolbox.com, launches with a bundle of five essential tools for litigation professionals at an unprecedented low price of only $249 – a savings of more than 90% compared with the regular cost of purchasing each the five products separately. This is the first time these products have been combined together and the bundle offer ends August 31, 2010.
Beyond unprecedented cost savings, by putting these services together, legal professionals will also have an easy way to utilize:
- Comprehensive and easy to use legal research from established and trusted sources
- The premier legal deadline calculation service on the web. Patented risk management tool to reduce the leading cause of legal malpractice claims – calendar related errors.
- Litigation document filings made fast and easy—saving time, reducing risks and, with e-filing (where available), helping the environment
- Easy and powerful litigation document redaction tools to reduce risks in exposing private information like names, social security numbers and account information
The litigator bundle includes these trusted and industry-leading products and services:
- Loislaw®, a product of Wolters Kluwer Law & Business: A robust online library of primary case law and instant access to a wide range of state and federal legal content and supporting materials – 6 month subscription included (normally costs $750)
- Deadlines On Demand®: Quickly and accurately generate court rules based deadlines from a selected event and jurisdiction– 12 month package provides a 10% discount on all deadline calculations for the year, plus a $60 monthly credit (minimum $800 value).
- Nationwide Legal: Court messengers, filing services, process servers and more anywhere in the world – Comes with 5 filings or 5 service of process anywhere in the U.S. ($500 value)
- SmartRules™ from RealPractice™: Offers step-by-step guides with all the requirements for drafting and filing civil litigation documents in the busiest state and federal courts – 12 month subscription (normally costs $564)
- Redact-It!® Desktop with OCR: Allows attorneys to safely remove privacy information and sensitive content from documents, images and even emails with no conversion necessary – 12 month subscription ($244 value)
“We are delighted to participate in this project that includes some of the finest companies in the legal industry. This offer provides litigators in small law firms access to productivity tools that allow them to compete more effectively at an unprecedented discount,” said David Kalmick, President and CEO of CompuLaw LLC and Deadlines On Demand LLC.
“The goal is to make all of these tools accessible to solos and small firms so that they will use and love them and tell their colleagues about them,” said Sharon Kube, Product Manager for Loislaw, a product of Wolters Kluwer Law & Business. “It’s a great way to introduce Loislaw to a whole new set of attorneys.”
“Each of the companies participating in LawyerToolbox agreed that, while we already have thousands of attorneys who use and love our products, the process of searching for new tools can often be overwhelming,” said Brad Cooper, Senior Vice President at RealPractice. “This will make it easy for law professionals to get and use complimentary tools, helping them to be more efficient and effective in working on their matters.”
The LawyerToolbox.com website provides information about each product, including screencasts, live operator chat, webinars, blog posts and answers to the most commonly asked questions. The bundle of all five products is easily obtained with just one click and one short, secure payment form using a credit card or PayPal®.
Visitors to the LawyerToolbox.com site can enter to win an iPad® by referring the site to their friends and colleagues.
Some restrictions on purchasing the bundle may apply, visit http://www.LawyerToolbox.com for more information and for rules regarding the iPad giveaway.
LawyerToolbox helps attorneys and law firms easily find, learn, acquire and use essential tools and services that help them with their practice. The website brings together leading legal technology and services companies and packages their products into complimentary bundles, providing easy, one-stop solutions for various law practice areas. LawyerToolbox was started by and is managed by RealPractice, Inc.
About Wolters Kluwer Law & Business
Wolters Kluwer Law & Business is a leading provider of research products and software solutions in key specialty areas for legal and business professionals, as well as casebooks and study aids for law students. Its major product lines include Aspen Publishers, CCH, Kluwer Law International and Loislaw. Its markets include law firms, law schools, corporate counsel, health care organizations, and professionals requiring legal and compliance information.
About Deadlines On Demand LLC
Deadlines On Demand LLC utilizes CompuLaw’s court rules databases and deadline calculation technology to provide accurate, reliable and comprehensive legal deadlines on a pay-per-use basis. The service which is designed to protect small law firms and their clients from missing critical court dates, is available at www.deadlines.com. The company was founded in 2003 and is a wholly owned subsidiary of CompuLaw LLC.
About Nationwide Legal
Nationwide Legal is a full service "Attorney & Messenger Service" company that provides a range of services to litigators including: court messenger and filing services, process servers, court research, mass document reproduction and scanning, subpoena preparation, deposition officers, and investigation services. Each year, Nationwide Legal files and serves tens of thousands of litigation documents on behalf of attorneys in nearly every jurisdiction across the country.
About RealPractice, Inc.
RealPractice helps attorneys and law firms to “realize the potential of their practice.” For more than 10 years, the company has been providing innovative and trusted technology products and services to thousands of legal professionals, from the solo practitioner to some of the largest law firms in the country. RealPractice product suite includes SmartRules™, SmartRules Enterprise, RealCourtDocs™, RealDealDocs™, RealDealDocs Enterprise, Real Knowledge Management™ and RealDealForms™.